Adjustable - Easy to Install - Versatile - Promotes Safety
Cotterman adjustable self closing safety gates assist your facility in meeting OSHA and ANSI requirements for guarding platform railing system openings. They easily install to existing platforms and stair openings. The unique gate width is available in two adjustable size ranges: 16" to 24" or 24" to 38". Gate width is adjustable in 2" increments.
- Versatile, can be mounted to round rail, square rail, angular rail of up to 2", or a firm reinforced wall surface.
- Stainless steel spring closes the gate after each pass through.Tested to over 1 million cycles without spring failure
- New delrin bearings reduce friction, eliminate metal to metal contact, and increase spring life.
- Adjustable bolts position the gate and provide a stop without contacting the existing rail.
- Unique gate width is available in two adjustable size ranges: fits openings of 16" to 24" or 24" to 38". Gate width is adjustable in 2" increments.
- Chose from three outstanding corrosion resistant finish options: two part powder coat finish – zinc primer with UV resistant polyester top coat - hot dipped galvanized finish or all stainless steel construction for the most extreme conditions.
- Complies with OSHA 1910 Subpart D and ANSI A1264.1