1.Where are Cotterman ladders manufactured?
Cotterman ladders are entirely MADE IN USA. We operate four US manufacturing locations: Bakersfield, CA; Atlanta, GA; Croswell, MI; and Arlington, TX.
2. What is standard leadtime?
Standard leadtime is 20 working days from receipt of order.
3. What is standard color? Is there a charge for other colors?
The standard color is gray. Ten other colors are available at no additional cost.
4. How do products ship?
Most of our products ship motor freight, FOB our factory and collect unless specified otherwise. Some of our smaller ladders can ship UPS.
Please contact Customer Service for a freight quote.
5. What if my ladder arrives damaged?
If your ladder arrives damaged, either refuse the shipment or sign for the ladder as damaged. You will then need to file a claim with the freight carrier. If your ladder is signed for free and clear and damage is noted once packaging is removed, call the freight carrier immediately. They will instruct you on filing a claim for reimbursement.
6. What is your minimum charge?
Minimum order charge is $25, not including freight.
7. Can I order replacement parts?
8. What colors are available for powder coating?
9. What is different about CAL-OSHA compliant ladders?
CAL-OSHA requires handrails on 4 step ladders and up, 5 step ladders and up require 42” guardrails, and ladders 10 step and up will have wider base widths, anywhere from 6” to 12” wider than non-Cal-OSHA compliant ladders, depending on size. Please consult a Cotterman customer service representative for more information.
10. I would like a chain on the top step to allow for exit – is this available on smaller ladders?
Yes, walkthrough snap chains are optional on many ladders under 9 steps.